Small Jobs, But Necessary.
Estates all have different needs. A few things we have been asked to do…
• Pack and ship boxes of personal items of an estate to their family members.
• Move a few pieces of furniture for fiduciaries whose clients have moved from their home to a facility.
• Clean out a hoarder situation for a man who just needed to live in a safe environment.
• Find important papers in a clients storage unit as well as inventory all boxed items in storage, subsequently finding $30,000 cash in boxes and bags.
• Go thru bagged trash that family members threw away at a clients home to find important papers and subsequently finding a floor safe with over $85,000 cash.